How to Quickly Create a Peaceful Space to Manifest Miracles
Recently I’ve been under the impression that the only good outcome from the madness and challenges we’re collectively facing is a great awakening.
That’s because when we have nowhere to go (literally, during this isolation time), we go within.
Prayer and meditation are so important right now to stay mentally and physically healthy. Perhaps, you can do some research, and find countless scientific studies on the benefits of prayer and meditation.
Ideally, we can meditate or pray anywhere at any time.
But I realize that meditating isn’t always possible right now, as you may be experiencing a disruption in your routine, or even lack of motivation.
So I believe that if you still haven’t, it may be very helpful for you to create a place for sanctuary… where you can feel safer, calmer, more joyful and hopeful.
After prayer, meditation, or simply sitting while listening to melodious music, you might also feel more:
And become a magnet for positive change for yourself and others!
Even if you don’t have much space right now, because your children and other family members are at home with you, you can use a corner of a shelf, bookcase or table where you can place something inspirational and sacred for you.
For example, when I lived in India for a few years, and traveled almost every day, I would use a chair to do a puja, which is an offering of flowers, light and incense to a statue or image of God or Goddess.
After doing this for a few minutes, I felt incredible love, joy and energy that lasted for hours and even days.
And you may be inspired to do the same, improving your mood, vitality and begin to co-create with the universe a better reality.
This is what my altar looks like sometimes. But it’s usually less elaborate.
How to create your sacred space to refresh your mind, body and soul, and create a miracle
- Clean and unclutter a space or room of your choice
- Place a flower, a candle, pictures of your loved ones, sacred images from your faith: for example, Jesus, Buddha, Ganesha, Mother Mary, Shiva, Vishnu, Goddesses, or a photo of space, galaxy, sky or nature
- Place a pillow, a yoga mat, a clean rug or chair in front of your sacred space
- Play some soft music (I personally love melodious mantra chanting from the Indian wisdom traditions, or classical Indian music with flute and tabla)
- Place a sacred book of your choice (Bible, Puranas, Upanishads, etc.)
- Place a clean crystal, shells, or special rocks (from your travels or trips to the country, mountains, or beach)
- Statues have been found to be most powerful to connect you with benevolent archetypes. I especially love metal statues of Goddess Lalitha, Lakshmi & Saraswati (three main Goddesses from the Vedic and yogic tradition)
You can also add:
- a cup with clean water
- some chocolate
- some incense
- an oil or ghee lamp
- fresh or dry fruit
After sitting calmly in meditation or prayer, you can eat and share these offerings.
You will likely receive guidance in the form of a new idea, dream or synchronicity…and you’ll be guided through non-local communication with the universe and the Divine to create a miracle.
Enjoy and thrive materially and spiritually!
P.S. You can share your spiritual experiences with me, if you feel like it. I’m here for you!
Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Get an Individual Astrology Consultation to fix a difficult situation, and get guidance for your transformation and success!