3 Reasons Vedic Astrology Can Help You Get the Life You Want
Are you feeling that happiness and meaning are looming large in your life?
Or is your most cherished dream failing to manifest and you fear its achievement is an impossibility?
The current astrological picture is not for the faint of heart.
The most feared planet of karma, Saturn, is now in a conjunction with an inimical energy, the south lunar node Ketu.
These two planets are receiving the influence of Mars, which is now conjoined with Rahu, the north lunar node.
From the many comments and messages that I’m receiving from friends, followers and clients, I see that many are suffering more or less in silence and feeling very confused.
Are you wondering?
- Will I ever stop suffering?
- Will that loved one return to me?
- Can I trust spiritual teachers?
- Should I choose a totally materialistic path?
While there’s an individual path that no one can choose for you, there are also time-tested truths and authentic guidance that you can trust.
Here are 3 main reasons why Vedic astrology sheds light on your destiny and helps you create a life you love, according to this wisdom tradition.
1. Vedic Astrology Has Worked for Thousands of Years
It was always meant for gentle and pure-hearted individuals who were committed to acquiring self-awareness and spiritual evolution.
Maharishi Bhrigu, arguably the greatest Vedic astrology teacher of all times, warned us: “Only teach Vedic astrology to gentle and pure people who will not cause harm to others.”
This predictive system is so precise and accurate that in India, many scientists, medical doctors, engineers and supreme court justices are among its supporters, teachers and practitioners.
Here’s an example of how it works.
Lately, due to the current astrological configurations, I’ve come to accept as a rule what K. N. Rao (one of the greatest living Vedic astrologers) said in his books: he doesn’t do readings for those with Guru chandala (the conjunction of Jupiter with the lunar node Rahu) in their birth horoscopes.
Even when he tried to help those with these combinations, they would usually get angry and complain to him.
This has also been my experience in my 10 years as a Vedic astrologer.
2. Rahu Can Delay Your Evolution
Rahu is present in everyone’s birth chart. He is represented as the head of a snake. It means:
- A screen of smoke
- Material desires
- Shocking change
- Eclipse of light (or truth)
3. Jupiter Can Speed Your Evolution & Bring You Good Luck
Jupiter is the most benevolent planet that present in everyone’s birth chart. It’s represented as a being wearing yellow robes and sitting on a white elephant. It means:
- higher wisdom
- highest intentions and intelligence
- transcendence from materialism
- love for God
- doing good for the sake of it (or Dharma)
- teaching and guiding children to higher wisdom
- gurus (or ‘removers of ignorance’)
- spiritual practices
- At best, Guru chandala makes a person desire to be the only authority in a field, which leads to underestimating others’ knowledge.
- Usually, it brings a tendency to be self-serving & a desire to hoard knowledge. People with this conjunction criticize teachers, gurus and well-intentioned people.
- Because people with this astrological combination “conduct their work with much falsehood” (as Maharishi Bhrigu said), they will doubt everyone and attribute bad motives to innocent people.
- In my 10 years of doing astrological readings for others (& 8 years as a professional astrologer), I’ve given complete refunds of programs or consultations only to 2 people: you guessed it. They both had Guru chandala in their horoscope — a combination of Jupiter and Rahu.
- honor and respect teachers
- donate money to temples or churches
- worship Goddess Durga
If you’re not happy and want to change your destiny, you can order an astrology consultation with me.
If you want to learn about Vedic astrology, remove doubt and experience more happiness, buy my book “Bliss Lab” and receive a 30% discount on your live astrology consultation. (Proof of purchase is necessary.)